Japan Multiplayer Scenario PBEM

Next turn the Miyoshi Ashigaru will finally reach neutral territory. Will it still be neutral next turn? Will there be a next turn? Questions over questions...

GPS to Tom

Not sure if should have abandoned more cities or not

GPS to Lanzelot

Yamabushi captures undefended "and hide yo husband too" from Date.

Damyo Rick callled Miyoshi embassador via bird mail and instead of a reply, Miyoshi eat Hojo bird messenger, the savages :eek:, we will not stand for this insult! War declared on Miyoshi.

4 Yamabushi capture 1 setller and 3 workers.
1 Bushi captures another miyoshi settler.

The poor husband... Can't say no one warned them

War declared on Miyoshi.

4 Yamabushi capture 1 setller and 3 workers.
1 Bushi captures another miyoshi settler.

Honestly, I don't like this style at all. What was this good for? I sent these settlers out into the open without protection, trusting that you would act like a gentleman and not touch unarmed peasants, especially considering the fact that the game was over anyway: last turn you were 5 tiles from domination limit, so just settle the last missing town and get it over with, there's plenty of open space.
Why this cat & mouse when it is clear that I won't have another turn for responding?!

Anyway, the game is over:

Yeah fake provocation story then attack

I expected the game to last lot longer.. I blame sting lol

Yay!!! :band: Well played everyone, i guess the game got ruined when Immagawa comitted kamikase earlier on, all that free land got unbalanced, i guess i saw a chance to end this fast and i took it, nothing personal.

@Lanz - i apologise, i guess i got bloodlust in the end :groucho:, there was no second intention in my raiding actions, you are right, ty for posting vic and final map screen.

Top Bottom