Jarmrik s factory

Jarmrik

Warlord
After a very long wandering on these forums, I ve decided to publish the various ressources I ve created.
Originally, these were destinated to the mods I m working on. But, as many of you have experienced themselves, creating a mod is quite epic. As I m not sure I will be able to finish one of them one day, I told myself some of the models I use may interest some people here, players or modders for their own creation. So instead of keeping them taking dust on my harddrive, I ve decided to upload them here (also as a big thank to the talented creators who made my childish eyes sparkle so many times).
Be aware I m not a 3D artist. Most of these contents are what I call "composite models", using a wide variety of elements taken here and there, and re-texturing them.

This thread is opened for discussing, asking, eventually requesting things in my range. I ll upload step by step, when I ll have time to.
So now doors open!

Attachments

• ostwind.jpg
    ostwind.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 101
Here are specific units updated to Kine100 models.
First set are sovietic, british and german AT rifle infantry units. As I play with an extended modern era, I needed early AT infantry units to fit my upgrade tree.
I brought them a custom rifleblast, using vanilla mechanized infantry weapon effect.
[URL/]https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/at-rifle-infantry.30341/[/URL]

Attachments

• russian_PTRS.jpg
    russian_PTRS.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 91
And, in general, I really appreciate that there are still users doing new modell. :thumbsup:

Me too! This is one of the rare website I ve been visiting daily for more than a decade.
I put the SAS pictures inthis thread. Nothing spectacular, just put the good old buddhist missionary head and his beret. I m pretty sure you have already seen this camo.

Had a kind of sparkle last evening while I was playing a uchronic cold war RTS game...

This is an upgrade of MatteM s kanonenjagdpanzer. I touched the hull a bit and added few elements to build a rocket launcher.
Also modified the anim so it launches rockets (vanilla sam missiles). I can have a look to change the rocket model if someone feels it s necessary.

https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/raketenjagdpanzer-jaguar-2.30350/

Attachments

• JaguarTOW.jpg
    JaguarTOW.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Wow! Early anti-tankers and self-propelled ATGMs are precisely the classes of weapons that we do not have, but they are necessary for a minimally adequate reflection of the industrial war. Rifle grenades are generally for deep detail, few people know about them.

Here are specific units updated to Kine100 models.
First set are sovietic, british and german AT rifle infantry units. As I play with an extended modern era, I needed early AT infantry units to fit my upgrade tree.
I brought them a custom rifleblast, using vanilla mechanized infantry weapon effect.
[URL/]https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/at-rifle-infantry.30341/[/URL]
I tried them, but for some reasons, the unit does not work in the civilopedia and the game crashes, when I select them ingame (altough they apear normal when I put them in game by world builder). The normal Infantry.kfm works.

I tried them, but for some reasons, the unit does not work in the civilopedia and the game crashes, when I select them ingame (altough they apear normal when I put them in game by world builder). The normal Infantry.kfm works.
All of them? Did you use the KFM from the anim directory?

Yes. But now, after thinking about it, I think I know what the problem is. I think I did something wrong with installing the animations.

I fixed it, now it works with your animations. Don't mind my comment, everything is all right.

Ok, have a try with what you re thinking of. Though no crash for me, the civilopedia problem, makes me think of incorrect/missing anims.
If it doesn t work still, copy the whole anim files in each unit directory. I packed it this way to limit the file size. If it doesn't work again, change the [***_at_rifle.nif] to [infantry.nif].

I did it the other way around: I put one unit in the "Anim_AT_rifle"-folder and renamed it to "infantry.nif" (which was obviously missing for correct work). After whis, everything was correct.

That s good then. In my mod, every at rifle unit has the anim folder content in its own folder, this is probably why evrything works fine. Strangely, I have other units perfectly working with the anims separated. So I don t know if this issue is random or if it s due to a detail I don t see.

When I use your discharger, he looks quite strange in the Civilopedia (with the Mortar-animations). I have not tested him ingame, but does he look so in your pedia, too?
Civ4ScreenShot2765.JPG

I use the original mortar animations in the model of dacubz145, are there any changes in your animations compared with this?

Top Bottom