Just Finished my first Epic Game... HS

I was able to get 18552 on Prince level difficulty, large map, epic time. I didn't even try to get the most out of my score, just did the space race as soon as I finished off my last war. What is the highest everyone here has gotten?

19449 - prince dif - domination victory at 1925 AD
huge - pangae - epic game speed - ancient age start
playing as japan (surpressing me people into coal powered factorys)

it was fun to have a huge empire without distance upkeep and only half upkeep from number of citys from cheap courthouses, it bugged me the enemy could keep ahead in tech at a few moments because they gave away techs to eachother

it took me 3 damn days (not the full 24/7 hours though)

SpiceAnt: Welcome to the world of Civ - 3 Days would be considered blitz game in Civ III terms where I've played 30+ days on a single large map (only done a couple of huge games). It does seem that they've removed some of the time consuming items from Civ III (like pollution cleanup, city worker management and tech trading).

I had 38k on noble duel size domination victory in the 1700's....

And duel size Deity 200 AD conquest win with 28k....

As I posted in the other thread. 79852 on standard pangaea map, epic speed, 7 civs as Alexander. I founded 4 cities and then went to war pretty much the rest of the game. Got knights towards the end but didn't need them. Domination in 1255AD.

First game submitted in the HOF:

Score: 73,786
Conquest at 510 AD
Monarch Difficulty
Small Map
5 Civs
Cyrus of Persia

I got lucky and had Horses a few tiles from my capital, got a Settler out ASAP and grabbed it. Used a few workers to hook everything up and get production set-up with mines, then just started pumpin' out the Immortals at 3-4 turns a piece. Once I had 23 built and set up at my nearest neighbor, I just swept in and wiped everyone else out. By final count, I had built 58 Immortals and had 23 at the end of the game. I captured a few major cities and turned them into Immortal factories, but I mostly razed my opponent's empire and just kept moving on.

55k for conquest in 540 ad, prince diff, playing cesar on standard pangae map.

could have won 200 years earlier, if washington only hasn't decided to plant a city on some small island off the shore ;)

My highest was 75,491, Domination Victory in 1530 AD on Noble, Pangea map, normal size/speed, normal settings.

I was Elizabeth, had pretty much the perfect start, flood plains and some marble nearby. I chopped every tree ASAP. Chopped/built the Oracle, Parthenon, Great Library, National Epic, and then set the war machine to full speed ahead while I rolled in Great Scientist after Great Scientist.

It's fun taking a city from 2 archers with 2 City Raider 3 Redcoats :)

Top Bottom