K2 - Warmongers Delight

sorry you gonna have to skip me again i seem to be going away this week and i am not sure when i can play it i will play next turn though

*pokes his head over his paper work.. dam its a good thing i brought that floppy* ...
ok got it... sure hope this floppy disk isnt bad like the last 5 i tried *sigh*

Edit: hehe didn't realize it was still on 430ad.. i got it last night while i was at work. I will play it tonight/tommorrow and will pop into work to post once i finish up :)

Originally posted by D9phoenix
*pokes his head over his paper work.. dam its a good thing i brought that floppy* ...
ok got it... sure hope this floppy disk isnt bad like the last 5 i tried *sigh*

Edit: hehe didn't realize it was still on 430ad.. i got it last night while i was at work. I will play it tonight/tommorrow and will pop into work to post once i finish up :)

:D good to see you'll play!

*hums ... If i only had a phone line... latta de da.. If i only had a phone line...

K2 430ad 20 turns

Preturn survery the damage... :D
4 turns till no more anarchy...
Our colony is going to be destroyed by the persian border expand soon....
Japan is Furious at us.. Any idea why ??? (got a bad feeling here) What did we do to china ?
Do abunch of trading, Highlights,
Greece Spices/94gp-Wines/silks/Poly
America 133gp-Poly (plus i took 24gp for our wm)
Germany ET-Poly/WM
France 114gp-Republic
Drained every civ of every GP they had.. started ? ended =6921

(I)Couple "WLTC" days

(1)440ad
New Ulundi formed - Temple
WHY was a worker MINING A MOUNTAIN THAT NO CITY CAN USE !!!!!!!!!!!
Start shuffling troops around. We are in series NEED OF DEFENDERS.
Veto all impi production that doesn't have a barracks. Switch all Iroquios cities to culture.

(2)450ad
(I)Bab's want...LOL WM-WM/Philosophy, counter with WM-WM/1gp

(3)460ad
hehe.. were making 1gpt in anarchy :D

(I)We are now a Repulic..

(4)470ad
Income now 245gpt.. well thats way to much.. time to start spending it :D
New Bapedi formed -Temple
MM Delhi - growth in 5 over 12 turns now.
Feudalism in 7 turns.
Spent @5k rushing key improvements around the empire.

Did some horse trading...
Egypt 6gpt/75gp-wines
Sold maps, drained almost every treasury again.. made about 300 or so.

(I)Bab's want to cancel RoP..Counter and give them wines/silks they agree most heartedly.
Greece wants to cancel RoP also.. hurm.. this isnt a good sign
France cancels RoP
I love it.. The AI cancel's an RoP then what do they do.. walk right into our territory.
oo.. Egypt thinks they can threaten us!!!
FOOLS.. i DEMAND TRIBUTE AND THEY PAY UP!!!!
Weird.. they renewed the RoP .. (Egypt)
Aztecs cancel RoP
England renews RoP

Hum... Germany has a reg warrior patrolling our border (i wonder...)

Delhi Cathedral -Impi Factory till Sun Tzu's is ready.

(5)480ad
vetoed the last settler goto.. he was headed into jap territory.

(6)490ad
(7)500ad
(8)510ad
(I)Persians want ..ooo.. a MA against Japan.. OO how i want to, but we are in no shape atm :( .
Massive border expansions
Palace expansion

(9)520ad
Rushed a few more temples. The treasury is below 1k now.. but not for long.

(I)Fuedalism-Chivalry
LOL .. poor French they know Fuedalism now :D

(10)530ad
Sun Tzu's Rushed. We are leaderless now.
Research set to 40%, We learn Chivarly in 9 turns. (we need a cash reserve before we start the next war. And only the French are a threat right now)

(I)Sun Tzu's completed :D .. Delhi set to horseman

(11)540ad
(12)550ad
(13)560ad
Started 2 worker factories. We are serious need of good workers. Also increasing our defensive capabilites first. Then will swing into full Offensive unit production.

Germany/Aztecs still are in the Ancient age. We should consider them our first targets. We can take a good chunk of land fairly quickly if we can get to them before they get pikes.

(14)570ad
(15)580ad
New Hlobane founded -Temple
Rushed some more key improvements around the empire.

(16)590ad
(17)600ad
The last of the settlers are leaving our territory now.
Chivalry next turn, set to engineering

(I)Persia and Japan sign peace treaty, Japan wants to talk with us...they wanted lit for there WM.. i just laughed in there face and was about to dismiss them when i noticed a worker for sale.. Worker-WM/21gp
Engineering in 10 turns.

(18)610ad
New Isandhlwana founded on the gem colony-temple
We would need 1280gp to upgrade all our horseman. With only 853 i will upgrade 400gp worth.

(19)620ad
Started moving all our horseman to the German front.
Babylon Worker-WM/8gp

(20)630ad
Upgraded 6 horseman for 480gp

Infrastructure in the core cities is complete. Make sure to rush Marketplace's in as many of our cities before you start the war with germany. There are still a few horseman moving to there target cities, just leave them be till they get there. Keep a few cities producing IMPI's .. don't bother with pikes. We need the speed of the impi's to keep up with the knights.

keep a few of the worker factories going.. espically Swazi since it can't get luxuries until Airports. We have 8 turns unitl engineering is done, you could crank science up to finish in 3 turns. But i will leave it at 8 turns and leave up to the next person. We Should Just turn off science completely after we get engineering and just let the GL take over until we hit Education. That will allow us to be total warmongers and have the money to spend on luxuries while we still get free research done.

K2 630ad

lol me again?

well after 2nite i wont be able to play for 2 weeks coz im off on holiday so i better get cracking!!

lol good call :)

its a bit hectic here I'm away tomorrow so I'm not quite sure if I can squeeze in Civ3 :(

I think putting it on hold is a good idea :) :goodjob:

OK, since DarkSheer expected to be backl this weekend I'd say we start again.

DarkSheer is up - if we do not hear from him by Sunday evening it is Maple (if back - I'll check)

Top Bottom