1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Kiss my ring

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - General Discussions' started by Captain Pugwash, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Rockstone

Rockstone Chieftain

Hey that actually works!

It was funny the first time, less so the second and plain irritating after that.

2. fmiracle

fmiracle Chieftain

Let's put side vulgar kiss sound, it's just irritating.
    It's not only sound difcomfort me, but also animation and so on. King looks like his think 'haha, you either accept or be forced to kiss ring, but I know you are sane person, you never will' and looks quite astonished when you really do. And sound 'wow' means exactly it (look, he really did it!). As if boycotted goods give something valuable for him, while taxes don't.

But it is just wrong! King (and court) must expect you to accept (he is your ruler) and be astonished if you declare boycott! In case of reject must be astonished sound and animation. But none - this case is soudless and animation is rather plain...