Land Rule Reformation

if we poll them, we should put up 3 options:
changed rules
changed rules with stucks addition
abstain

This is a bogus poll structure, Dis. What about DON'T change the rules. You're trying to slide one by them just like in DG1 :D

Anyway, if you're paying attention to the rest of the game, this poll will be very premature. Octavian X is about to slice the resource benefits of each tile to 1/9th of its value. I know you want to own a province, but creating 20 new rules that will just screw everthing up is not the way to go about it. Just hold off on running any polls or making new laws. The managers are already twenty years behind as it is.

you are right. of course "keep old stuff" is missing. sorry

OOC btw cyc:
1) its not in octavians scope to do anything with the tile income
2) maybe octavian didnt pay enough attention to other ideas

also i already complained to ct about his proposals. i find them distrubing and unfair against the people who already invested time calculating their things and planning.
it is disturbing to not answer calls in your thread for several days (not even a "wait a moment" comment!) and then to delete everything which happened. this is not the spirit of this game.

also another comment to you:
i thing the new land rules fit into the existing ones with almost no impact on existing things. they are balanced out.
what happens with no rules is what you can see at the conflict management: chaos.
we are at the beginning of the land-usage, so changing rules now is the only chance we get...

and i think you are right: i think no poll should be needed. it is the responsibility of the land manager alone to implement those rules. not us.

Top Bottom