[Large Mafia August] Archetype mafia game thread

vote: robbiecon

But I might as well vote Verarde unless he comes up with an explanation why he didn't kill robbiecon, and if so, who else he attacked instead.

And bloody hell, where is Renata?

Is losing Olaf a good or bad thing? I know he's scum red, but the Ultraviolent psychotic faction doesn't sound friendly.

Is losing Olaf a good or bad thing? I know he's scum red, but the Ultraviolent psychotic faction doesn't sound friendly.
I'm almost sure it's a bad thing, the faction name doesn't mean much. Red team is composed of bad guys, he was one of us.

Deaths by faction:

4 hero (autolycus, Darth Caesar, Lord OST, Yoshiegg)
3 religious (Joecoolyo, Red Spy, SouthernKing)
3 infiltrator (bestrfcplayer, Jarrema, Zack)
3 Star Trek (Backwards Logic, classical_hero, mgsmuhammad)
3 Orwell (Camikaze, choxorn, civplayah)
3 AI Faction (GamezRule, johnhughthom,. sirtommygunn)
2 ultraviolent (CivGeneral, General Olaf)
2 environmental (landlubber, Save Ferris)
2 rogue (Takhisis, Skwink)

That's nine factions. Assuming there 4 members per faction, that would be 4 x 9 = 36 players, and we're 37 total. I'm guessing it's possible that there's a serial killer to fill the last spot.

If this is true, the heroes would already be defeated, and our goal would be to find the serial killer and the last infiltrator.

We've seen three kills last night though - I really want to hear Verarde about his last night actions.

Well, it appears there was two murders and one suicide-by-mechaerik.

"suicide-by-mecharik" ? I don't get it.

If one player committed suicide, I guess it would be General Olaf since Takhisis was "brutally attacked" and civplayah "beaten to a bloody pulp".

Interesting that you say that since this is the worst night we've seen so far, with 3 Reds dying.

vote: robbiecon

But I might as well vote Verarde unless he comes up with an explanation why he didn't kill robbiecon, and if so, who else he attacked instead.

And bloody hell, where is Renata?

Having time issues. :( Come find me online when you can.

Anyway, robbie, who's protecting you?

Deaths by faction:

4 hero (autolycus, Darth Caesar, Lord OST, Yoshiegg)
3 religious (Joecoolyo, Red Spy, SouthernKing)
3 infiltrator (bestrfcplayer, Jarrema, Zack)
3 Star Trek (Backwards Logic, classical_hero, mgsmuhammad)
3 Orwell (Camikaze, choxorn, civplayah)
3 AI Faction (GamezRule, johnhughthom,. sirtommygunn)
2 ultraviolent (CivGeneral, General Olaf)
2 environmental (landlubber, Save Ferris)
2 rogue (Takhisis, Skwink)

That's nine factions. Assuming there 4 members per faction, that would be 4 x 9 = 36 players, and we're 37 total. I'm guessing it's possible that there's a serial killer to fill the last spot.

If this is true, the heroes would already be defeated, and our goal would be to find the serial killer and the last infiltrator.

We've seen three kills last night though - I really want to hear Verarde about his last night actions.

Let's get a full faction claim to begin with; if there are any factionless Heroes or serial killers left hanging it should catch them out even if it doesn't necessarily help with infiltrators.

Verarde and I are the last two members of the environmental faction. I believe Romanic is the last AI, and TLD is a Rogue.

I'd also like to hear an account of the deaths each night, any that were caused by townies. I know of two so far claimed as such; with mechaerik, perhaps three (can you PM me your actual result last night, mechaerik?)

Also a reminder of where the infiltrators were hiding thus far. And vote counts, oh how I hate doing vote counts. Romanic, this is your specialty. Who's voted for our lynched infiltrators, and who didn't?

Romanic isn't the last AI, i am. My ability just happens to do damage to anyone who votes or attacks my faction mates.

Which, yesterday, included half the town.

Right. I guess Romanic must be the last Orwell faction, then.

Your factionmates are all dead as of yesterday, so you're saying you yourself were attacked multiple times? How many?

I think what he meant is that his ability damaged anyone who voted GamezRule, which makes sense, I was damaged as well last night and I voted GamezRule

Also, confirmed, I'm a rogue.

Top Bottom