[Large Mafia August] Archetype mafia game thread

Dur. You'd think that "votes and" was written in invisible ink or something.

*scurries away*

Faction claims please:

BSmith1068
jukar-c
nedimnapoleon
narutoavatardbz who changed to turquoise or something.
robbiecon
taillesskangaru
The Bake

The Infiltrators were listed as:

O'Brian of Orwell faction (actually O'Brian of Star Trek), actually an Infiltrator. -- bestrfcplayer
Fire-breathing dragon of rogue (actually charizard, etc of infiltrator faction) -- Zack
Terminator (I) of AI faction, actually Terminator (II) of infiltrator faction -- Jarrema

I think I see the pattern; in each case the infiltrator's real name is a "good guy" version of their cover name. Might (might) be as simple to break it as to ask for role names from everyone too. I'm a bit hesitant both because it might not work (one of my faction mates was an invasive Acacia, for instance, but could have had an alter ego as some nice harmless Japanese Maple or some such), and because it would be cheesy if it does.

Kennigit, will we know if any good guy faction has been defeated?

So we have a Hero left *and* an infiltrator left. ROMANIC! Vote counts pronto.

Or it's not protection in that sense at all.

C'mon robbie, talk.

Well I kinda understood Verardes post as some kind of confirmation for protection like he got a results PM that said protection. Verarde can you elaborate?

Oh, i also have another ability for all you townscum out there. Want to know what it is?

THEN COME AT ME BRO!

Current Tally:

3 robbiecon (Romanichine, Renata, TheLastDays)
1 mechaerik (The Bake)
---
8 not voting (BSmith, juKar-C, mechaerik, NedimNapoleon, robbiecon, taillesskangaru, Turquoiside, Verarde)

Right. I guess Romanic must be the last Orwell faction, then.

Your factionmates are all dead as of yesterday, so you're saying you yourself were attacked multiple times? How many?
Yes I am the last Orwell. I never said that I was attacked multiple times, I was attacked once, on Night 8 (not last night, the one before).

So we have a Hero left *and* an infiltrator left. ROMANIC! Vote counts pronto.

Here:
Spoiler :
`
Warning - Voting for someone doesn't mean they're not in the same team, as scums will bus their partners to look good. Of course you know this Renata, but I'm making sure people won't jump at Naruto & TLD because they were the only 2 who didn't vote Zack on Day 4.

We have to look at the timing of the vote, and for example, my vote for Zack doesn't mean anything since it was the 15th vote, making the tally 15-3.

Day 4 in fact doesn't offer us clues about the infiltrators, The early voters for Zack were Yoshiegg, Verarde, SouthernKing, TLD (but he moved it later), Backwards Logic, Skwink. All dead except TLD.

Tailless & Verarde are very unlikely infiltrators, for their votes on bestrfcplayer. That's about all we have on infiltrators, I think.

On heroes, I'm pretty sure the remaining hero is either robbiecon or taillesskangaru, but robbie definitely looks scummier, and I do not want to start a counter bandwagon with my vote counts. Stay the course guys.

Don't be fooled by robbie lynching autolycus on Day 8, the votes were:

#572 Takhisis votes The Bake
#573 Romanichine votes autolycus (1-1)
#574 General Olaf votes autolycus (2-1)
#575 juKar-C votes autolycus (3-1)
#578 Verarde votes autolycus (4-1)
#580 mechaerik votes autolycus (5-1)
#581 TLD votes GamezRule (5-1)
#582 SouthernKing votes GamezRule (5-2)
#590 GamezRule votes TLD (5-2)
#591 BSmith votes Takhisis (5-2)
#597 taillesskangaru votes autolycus (6-2)
#598 robbiecon votes autolycus (7-2)

#600 civplayah votes SouthernKing

When tailless & robbie votes for autolycus, the lynch was a gimme, so it strategically makes sense to bus your partner. It's so common that people who did not vote autolycus also get non-hero credits in my book (TLD, SouthernKing, GamezRule, BSmith, civplayah - 3 of 5 are dead, they were all Red).

Even mechaerik's vote could be bussing, but tk & robbie's votes were later in the round, and it makes a difference. The scums would wait to see if they can save their partners, or if they should bus.

Also, robbiecon did not vote on D6 & D7, but he's there to lynch a hero on D8 - how convenient. Really looks like bussing to me.

Keeping our votes on robbiecon is the way to go, in my opinion. And he hasn't displayed willingness to hunt scum in the thread.

We also have night attacks, and some of them are identifiable. For instance I was attacked a couple of nights back (same night Camikaze died, I think, which was to all appearances neither a Hero nor an Infiltrator kill).

It's kind of of ridiculous how much non-participation we have right now, and I say that even having been not-so-good this game myself in that regard. Please claim factions, people, and please also claim any attacks that have been made on you, particularly if they took a lot of hitpoints. Yes I know that could make you more vulnerable. Too bad.

Begin Day 2

The living members of the game woke up to find classical_hero's body stabbed to death.
Spoiler :
classical_hero was lokai/bele of the star trek faction!
Spoiler :

Night one only a single kill, CH dies. Can anyone alive claim to have been attacked or prevented a kill this night?

Night two choxorn and red_spy die, both factions accounted for presumably.

Top Bottom