Length of the game

jdrnascar

Chieftain
How many days does it take from start to finish a game? Do you start all over again at the end of a game?

Since all the recent updates are designed to slow the game down, no one has any idea anymore. It totally depends on whether people are playing hard, or wander off.

A game now lasts about 2 weeks. Longer if you have really inactive players in the game. Shorter if there are a lot of wars and active players.

ehhh.. in what condition ?

til all tech are invented ? then build spaceship..(probably not..)

til all era are passed ? a time victory ?

200 % army of overall in the world ? a domination victory ?

1000 % of money of overall in the world ? a economy victory ? eh.. too easy?

____

umm you see... that was the wonderful ideas originated from Civ , not yet show up in CivWorld.

____

umm you see... that was the wonderful ideas originated from Civ , not yet show up in CivWorld.

What are you talking about?

I wish the game didn't last so long. In most games there's one or two and occasionally three civs who have a legitimate chance to win the eras, and thus place higher in the rankings. My experience is that the rest of the players typically just leave when that happens. They jump into a game where they have better teammates, can use some tricks that they learned in the last game that it's too late to use now, or just have a game that is more competitive.

So yeah - lessening the length of games would help a lot. I'm not going to play a week of a lost cause, but I may stick around for a couple of days of it.

Lessening the length of a game wouldn't help unless a player is prepared to be more active. Just finished an 8-day game. It was relatively peaceful too. (If people start breaking out the attacks, the game can end fairly quickly before the science gets to the second page.).

____

What are you talking about?
Yeah I second that. What on civworld are you talking about????:dunno:

Since the recent changes I had a game that lasted four days. It was a fairly active game with three civs dominating the era wins

Top Bottom