Life as a vassal may be not so bad (too good, even?)

A persona is really just a character string, a combination of premade traits and bonuses, and a combination of premade graphical objects. They probably get attached to the save file. I mean, the devs encourage VIP members to submit saved games for analysis, so it stands to reason that the AI personas would go along for the ride or else a saved game wouldn't load for another account.
Hm, it seems this site does not allow uploading .ctr files, it returns an error. Is .ctr really the format of Humankind save files? That's what I found in the Documents>Humankind>Save Files folder.

Perhaps a quarter or third of your FAME income, along with some mechanism where the vassal never has as much as their liege. :nono:
Oh yes, vassals should not be entitled to their whole fame. Lieges should get a portion of what they accrued as long as they remain so.

Another game, another war gone kinda in a bad way eventually, another vassalage, which, on the other hand, does go both ways. My new liege chips in to cover part of my newly acquired budget deficit. Gesture much appreciated! :D

Edit:
Couple of turns later my new liege takes Thebes (from my former ally - talk about timing for switching sides:) ) and I'm 2K+ gold richer? M'kay!

Last edited:
Top Bottom