Life Without Civ

What would you do if you couldn't play Civ?

• Suicide

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Continue life as normal

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Open your blinds and see the sun for the first time in 4 years

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • Start a murderous life

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Find a new cult to join

Votes: 21 23.6%

• Total voters

logitech009

Chieftain
:arrow:
:suicide:

What else is there to say??

I've tried it. My g-friend got my game and kept it to help me focus on work. So I secretly went and bought another copy. And I am alive again!

Originally posted by Richard III
I've tried it. My g-friend got my game and kept it to help me focus on work. So I secretly went and bought another copy. And I am alive again!

She probably plays it now too!!

great guys civ3 is not so great.....

ITS THE THING THAT LETS US LIVE

I haven't played any Civ3 for the longest while now; and hey I live! :D J/k.

Civ3 isn't that all-encompassing for me. :)

With the World Cup season , I've been switching to Fifa 2002 lately, is that a new cult or a normal life ? ;)

Originally posted by logitech009
She probably plays it now too!!

Sadly, youre quite right. I often come home after a long day's research, ready to work, only to find her sitting playing it on our house's computer.

It's really quite galling. But then, I get my revenge after dark, since she sleeps well and I am willing to play my copy without sound if necessary!

R.III

Originally posted by Richard III

Sadly, youre quite right. I often come home after a long day's research, ready to work, only to find her sitting playing it on our house's computer.

It's really quite galling. But then, I get my revenge after dark, since she sleeps well and I am willing to play my copy without sound if necessary!

R.III
Wow! You are my hero. I can never play without sound.:)

Lately I distribute my playing time with Tropico and Empire Earth, I didn't play Civilization, anyone, in this year yet.

Citizen_K wrote:

Wow. If civ3 is such an integral part of your life you should really examine your priorities. Seriously.

Agreed. :D

Well, I've got a girlfriend since two months, so I spend more time on the forum (at "work", where they don't let me play civ) than playing civ3. Which means, that when I've got a moment for myself at home, I can make up for "quality time";)

Besides that, I think you might want some other hobbies. Or else rush buy the multiplayer addon, so you'll have at least SOME contact with other people...

P.S. "See the sun for the first time in 4 years"... I don't know how much time I've spend on civ1 and colonization, but before civ2 came I hadn't seen daylight in nearly a decade...(seriously, when did civ1 came? 1990?)

I'm a lucky fellow. My girlfriend plays almost more CIV3 than I.

But she's not so hooked as to spend her working hours speaking to distant people about her addiction on the internet.
Not yet :)

Top Bottom