Lists of Alpha Centauri things

Lockesdonkey

Liberal Jihadist
Model UN (or more precisely, Model Assorted Deliberative Bodies) is one of my other pastimes, and this summer my friends and I are planning to set up various informal conferences, partly as an excuse to keep in touch, partly to keep in shape (the first conference is in October), partly to institute a regular pattern of practice conferences that we can carry on into the academic year and use to train our incoming freshmen (and other newbies). While most of our ideas have been realistic (for instance, I actually intend to try out my Paris Peace Conference idea for our high school conference), we want to do some ridiculous ones, as well. I realized that the Planetary Council would be perfect.

To make it work, though, I'll need info from SMAX (which I do not have). Because we anticipate having more than 7 people, we'll need info for more than 7 factions (yes, I know, there are never more than seven factions in a game. Pish-tosh). I want to create a fairly realistic scenario, so if anyone could post (1) the symbols for all 14 factions and (2) the base lists for the SMAX factions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom