Log on

Is there a problem with this site or AOL?

On AOL the Main page is code, and if I get to forum and try to logon I go through the proceedure, get thanked for logging on the site and then returned to the log on page.

I had to use Explorer and many of the icons are x's but at least the main page isn't code.

Hoping it's not just me :)

Using Mozilla, not a problem thus far. Ya, things are occaisionally slow to load (friggen ISP, not the site), and some things occaisionally do not load, maybe those are the problem of the site (excess spam - I mean - posting, of course . . . )

I have heard of some imcompatabilities between VBB boards and AOL, such as AOL users iften being unable to vote in Poll threads.

Yes I can not vote at all in any thread unless I am at school. And BTW it's not often: It's always. :) I truly hate AOL. hehe thogrimm gave me another word that the A stands for. :evil:

@SewerStarFish: Do you have another computer that you can log into? Thats what worked for me, once I was logged into the forum I changed it to auto log on. Worked fine on the other computer after that.

I'm kinda curious to all you AOLer's out there. Can't you open a IE/Netscape/etc. window and vote in the polls that way?

Yes I can only vote by IE, I also can only look at the GOTM shtml that way. But this has never happened before. I can NOT access the main page by AOL for the past 2 days.

Since no one else has complained, I'm guessing it's just me.

Top Bottom