Login Router Issue

fernhinton

Chieftain
I have Netgrear Router but I am now not able to login to it I have contact the costumer care but didn't get anything.

Moderator Action: Welcome to CivFanatcis. Moved to Computer Talk. Good luck with your issue. leif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Netgrear Router but I am now not able to login to it I have contact the costumer care but didn't get anything.

Did you type 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 in your web browser's address bar to access the router's log-in page?

It should be one of those two.
Would have to use the computer command ipconfig to know for sure. (Default Gateway is the router address)

If the router is getting power and you are accessing it correctly, but still can't get in, maybe hit the button on the bottom of the router to reset to factory defaults (restore factory settings).

If neither of these work, ping the router using the command line from the computer to see if the computer is communicating with the router at all.

If the connection is wireless, the signal might be too weak and the dropped packets will indicate that your problem is a bad over the air connection.

Last edited:
Top Bottom