Looking for info on PTW and C3C

scl004

Chieftain
I just got a version of C3C that didn't come with an instruction book! I'm looking for a site that has all of the improvements made to Civ3 in both PTW and C3C. Can anyone help me? I've tried navagating this site, but I can't find a comprehensive list of updates/improvements.

One specific question: What is a rally point and what does it do?

Oh right, one more: How does civilization respawning work? I've got to say, this feature has me very interested.

Thank you very much.

ScL

Look in the CD-ROM. There should be a PDF file.

Thanks, that makes sense. Got any idea where I can find that file online? I'd like to read it at work. If not no big deal, I can email it to myself from home.

ScL

Originally posted by scl004
I just got a version of C3C that didn't come with an instruction book! I'm looking for a site that has all of the improvements made to Civ3 in both PTW and C3C. Can anyone help me? I've tried navagating this site, but I can't find a comprehensive list of updates/improvements.

One specific question: What is a rally point and what does it do?

Oh right, one more: How does civilization respawning work? I've got to say, this feature has me very interested.

Thank you very much.

ScL

It's not that interesting. It just means a civ you defeat respawns back into the game.

As far as the information goes, the Civilopedia should have everything you need -- just read it in the game.

Top Bottom