1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for info on PTW and C3C

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by scl004, Apr 13, 2004.

1. scl004

scl004 Chieftain

I just got a version of C3C that didn't come with an instruction book! I'm looking for a site that has all of the improvements made to Civ3 in both PTW and C3C. Can anyone help me? I've tried navagating this site, but I can't find a comprehensive list of updates/improvements.

One specific question: What is a rally point and what does it do?

Oh right, one more: How does civilization respawning work? I've got to say, this feature has me very interested.

Thank you very much.

ScL

2. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

Look in the CD-ROM. There should be a PDF file.

3. scl004

scl004 Chieftain

Thanks, that makes sense. Got any idea where I can find that file online? I'd like to read it at work. If not no big deal, I can email it to myself from home.

ScL

4. JazzToucan

JazzToucan Warlord

It's not that interesting. It just means a civ you defeat respawns back into the game.

As far as the information goes, the Civilopedia should have everything you need -- just read it in the game.