Looking for people to play with

Stiflex

Chieftain
Hey guys, 4 of us are looking for some local people to play with. Or atleast with good internet. We often play in teams but mostly FFA.

We all live in the same city, of lithuania. If anyone's near us - comment below with your steam name and we'll hit you up! :)

We're not pros, we're looking to have some fun, and the reason why we don't go with randoms is because it's unplayable.

Hey there, I would like to join. Contact me via steam "Dragis"
Have some friends tho but not very active..

P.S. Lietuvis :), turiu keleta dar draugu kurie losia civa, bet nelabai aktyvus..

Hey there, I would like to join. Contact me via steam "Dragis"
Have some friends tho but not very active..

P.S. Lietuvis :), turiu keleta dar draugu kurie losia civa, bet nelabai aktyvus..

Gal gali linka numest, ar pns :D? Inv mane - Jasperchip arba LTUJasper

I have spent a great deal of my time into Civ V but what has really caught my attention is the fact that I have no other friends in my steam friends list that have Civ V or would want for play Civ V. Which is why I went to these forums so that I can find some people willing to play Civ V. I never done a thread in a forum before so my apologies if I have done a mistake. If your are willing and have some free time then PM your username and I will attempt to add you on steam :)

Thank you for reading!:)

Moderator Action: Two threads looking for people to play with merged

Hey all, very interested in playing if you guys are still playing...I'm from Britain by the way.

Cheers,

Saxon

hey, long time single player... player? here looking to start playing online as well. really got into it by watching some people stream, have plenty of free time atm. random civs FFA are my favourite. from germany, cherubagent93 on steam :) feel free to send request!

Top Bottom