Lore question regarding undead factions...

Darkshadows

Chieftain
I admit im not that familiar with the lore of the mod, but, is there any indication of how Scions and D'tesh feel about eachother?

And, how does the Angel of Death view the undead?

Add to the questions: Who/What is Thanatos supposed to be and why is he allied with D'tesh?

Honestly I've tracked this mod for a long time and I have no idea. If you're willing to edit their civopedia and lore in the XML files and put it in my final fixes thread that would be awesome. Enter whatever and be creative if you wish.

Well I can try to come up with something (no definitive promises :p )

There is also some background on D'tesh in other pedia entries (strangely enough since it's own pedia page is blank).

Huh, if you could find the files and just make the changes that would e awesome. It would be cool to fill in the blank spots, but I'm working with the little time I have right now.

D'tesh had some detailed lore, it simply wasn't written out. Thanatos is one of Laroth's lieutenants; D'tesh and Laroth are loosely allied. In return for his aid in conquering Erebus, Laroth takes the souls from all those D'tesh harvests.

There's actually a LOT of detail for them on these forums, honestly. It's just not written in pedia-worthy form.

D'tesh had some detailed lore, it simply wasn't written out. Thanatos is one of Laroth's lieutenants; D'tesh and Laroth are loosely allied. In return for his aid in conquering Erebus, Laroth takes the souls from all those D'tesh harvests.

There's actually a LOT of detail for them on these forums, honestly. It's just not written in pedia-worthy form.

Thanks! :)

I think ill search for what is already written and turn it into a proper pedia page.

Top Bottom