Lovin bts!!

Dman4civ

Chieftain
Just started BTS last night for the first time, I thought Warlords was awsome, altho I never really got anyone to warlord status. But My game there got so complicated with my wars, and not getting my alliance to help, and toward the end of game, seems like my millitary was at a stalemate... after reading a thread with comments about BtS, i gave a try... And I think I like it. Havn't gotten to the point of a corporation yet, not sure how that goes. Havn't seen any new techs yet, but it just seems different in the interface.

I've started as Montezuma, and I settle my first town to have 4 different resource tiles; cow, sugar, marble, & wheat. Unfornunately, not near a body of water, well, its next to a single square body, thot doesn't count, I cant use it for anything, altho, parking a Destroyer there in latter part of game will help defend vs air. Any way, my second and third cities both got 5 resources, i felt lucky to get em to, cuase my ally was holding a scout next to 2 of them on one city, thinking he was going to claim em. 2nd got Gold, rice, stone, 2x dye; 3rd got 4x Dye (no joke), and Cow. Sofar, thats what I got. I feel a good start. I'm wondering from the opinion of those reading this, what shal I be expecting. BTW, My ally is American Native, Sitting Bull, and sharing my continent with me, he locked. I have TWO more neighbors on my continent, Justinian and Hannibal. Their peacful now, but I wanna eventuall clear em off my island, sharing it only between S.B. and I.

So... any IDEAS... Oh, I turned off space race, diplomacy, and timing victories. Victory only by Conquest, domination, or culture. And right now, its only turn 69, year 1260BC. Again... MY FIRST GAME ON BTS. So fire away everyone.

MOVING THREAD

OOPS. JUST NOTICED, i put this on bug reports... UNINTENDED EVERYONE. Sorry, will report appropriately in Gen Discussion.

Top Bottom