Mac Livestream (Oct. 21)

Why do they need to do a live stream? Is the game working on mac, but only with some graphics disabled and they want to show it? Or what other reasons are possible that they feel like they need to do a live stream with the mac version?

I don't understand either.

Why do they need to do a live stream? Is the game working on mac, but only with some graphics disabled and they want to show it? Or what other reasons are possible that they feel like they need to do a live stream with the mac version?

Honestly, I suspect that they'll be releasing the game for Mac tomorrow and they're just really cautious about actually saying anything until they're totally sure; what else would the point be of sending out a wave of hype with a livestream? The anger that it's going to cause Mac users isn't going to be worth it if in the end it isn't actually coming out.

I saw on Twitter yesterday that Aspyr said they'd probably be using the PC version for the stream. Anyone know if that's still the case?

They are playing on PC.

and wrote in the chat: Just for all of you joining. There is no news on the Mac release other than it is coming soon. Please do NOT stay awake on our account if it's late where you live. Go to sleep. Get well rested, and come back more ready to play than ever.

Last edited:
They are playing on PC.

and wrote in the chat: Just for all of you joining. There is no news on the Mac release other than it is coming soon. Please do NOT stay awake on our account if it's late where you live. Go to sleep. Get well rested, and come back more ready to play than ever.

That is very cool of them not to string people along needlessly and to encourage them to get some sleep.

The stream was pretty bad. Two of them on, and you could hardly hear one of them. Too jokey without the seriousness of other playthroughs I've seen. I abandoned it after about 10 minutes.

Top Bottom