1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Maitenance

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by oyzar, Jan 27, 2009.

1. oyzar

oyzar Have quit civ/forums

What is the formula for city maintenance? Is it rounded per city or totally?

Finding upkeep is easy, but there doesn't seem to be an article on maintenance with the actual formula.

2. Celebithil

Celebithil Warlord

Not sure I completely understand the difference with upkeep and maintenance. But number of city maintenance is explained in http://www.civfanatics.com/civ4/strategy/city_upkeep.php. However it changed slightly in BTS; if I understand correctly it is rounded to 0.01 GPT per city, and then added and rounded again to integer GPT for the empire.

3. lilnev

lilnev King

Thank, Celebithil. I remembered that article, but failed to find it with the search function. (It doesn't help that queries are limited to 1 per 40 seconds, and my attention span is about 2 minutes).

4. oyzar

oyzar Have quit civ/forums

That was the article i was refering to that didn't have the exact formula...