Maps and Scenarios

Dio Shou

Pebble on a Beach.
Supporter
I see that the base Mod has two maps one for MAC and one for WINDOWS, but I have a pretty good rig and was wondering if the community had a GEM Scenario and/or any other maps to play on with this module?

I see that the base Mod has two maps one for MAC and one for WINDOWS, but I have a pretty good rig and was wondering if the community had a GEM Scenario and/or any other maps to play on with this module?

Civ4 is 32bit and limited to 2GB of RAM (4GB with a registry patch) and available RAM is what limits mapsize. Maps like GEM are just too big to work with a mod like HR that has a lot of custom unit art (which uses up a lot of RAM). I would like to add a slightly bigger world map to HR eventually though.

Civ4 is 32bit and limited to 2GB of RAM (4GB with a registry patch) and available RAM is what limits mapsize. Maps like GEM are just too big to work with a mod like HR that has a lot of custom unit art (which uses up a lot of RAM). I would like to add a slightly bigger world map to HR eventually though.
Ok, thanks.

Top Bottom