Mario Request

Spikerocks101

Warlord
KK. See, Mario rules, hence he made so many games but, theres a lie. See, Mario isn't a solo guy against Bowser, there is many armies backing him up, for example, the RAMK (Royal Army of Mushroom Kingdom) and the AYI (Army of Yoshi's Island). Along with those are the evil armies, like the ASGTB (Army of Shyguy's Toybox) and the KT (Koopa Troopas). There are many more, but to have those armies, you need soldiers. For my scenario, I need lots of units, and along with heroes like Bowser and Mario, I need hand to hand infantry. It is based in the Medieval world of Earth, but in the year 8000 B.C., so I would need Toad Knights, Koopa Warriors, mot just one unit for a whole side. There are MANY sides in Mario, the list below shows them from most to least impotence, 1 being most:
1: Mushroom Kingdom (Units: Toad Swrd, Toad Spear, Toad Axe, Toad's riding Yoshi's as if knights)
2: Koopa Troopas (Units: Koopatrol {a Koopa Swrd},Koopa Spear, Koopa Axe, Koopa Troopa {basic warrior})
3: Shyguy's Toybox (Units: Shyguy {basic warrior}, Pyroguy, Goorveguy, Anti-Guy, Stiltsguy, Snipts, Mediguy, General Shyguy {Paper Mario Reference})
4: Yoshi's Island (Units: Yoshis {basic warrior}, Yoshi Spear, Yoshi Archer, Yoshi Longbow, Yoshi ridden by a Toad as if a knight, Yoshi Crossbow)
5: Buzzy Beatle-Spinys (Units: Buzzy Beatles and Spiny in all different colors)
6: Bomb-Ombs (Units: Regular Bomb-Ombs {Black or Pink}, Giant Bomb-Omb {Pink}, Tiny Bomb-Ombs {Black}, Bullet Bills, Torpedo Ted, General Bomb-Omb {Paper Mario Reference}}
7:Goombas (Units: Goombas {Basic Warrior}, Spike-top Goombas, Flying Goombas, Goombas Pilling GIANT wheeled stuff like Trebuchet and mobile boarding towers}

SUB Civs: Civs that aren't really related to the Mushroom Kingdom theme:
Pikmin (Units: With all 5 colors comes great responsibility)
Kirby (Units: Were do i start, all of them are so unique, yet for the King Deedee Army...)

Pikmin would be a Civ that can expand ten times faster then other dou to there unque way of repoduction and the Kitby Army would be a future are stating from one city (dou to Kirby land in the city and conquering it with a large Sci-Fi army) and conquering the world with extremely powerful but low quantity units. Well, yeah, thats it... thanks

I would make them myself but I get so lazy trying to make unit in paint I only end up with one side done.

Some of the unit makers (like Wyrmshadow) need repeated prodding to get units done. It helps to give them time deadlines when you need them by, so they do not get lazy on you.

I guess, but still, the pounding hearts my head lolololol. Ohh, who is Orthanc?

You can pm Orthanc and he might put them in his to-do list.

:lol:

:eek:

Well, I suppose getting referenced to is a good sign, and I would love to do a whole bunch of Mario units (just played Galaxy, so the soundtrack is firmly lodged in my head), but as has been said many a time by me, it'll take a while.

Oh, and please don't try making units in paint, we hurt ourselves bad enough using 3D programs.

Thanks, and I have em Wii, buy what game should i get? Ohh, and thanks for putting me on your list because i would have been to lazy to go to your list. I'm very lazy in life, even playing the Wii takes to much effort :). Only if you want to make them, I have another project going on right now so I might not need those for a long, long time.

gogogog lol.

I <3 Mario.

Firemario = Bombardment unit.

Battleship for the koopas is those flying battleships in Supermario 3.

Man so many good memories come up from Super mario :D bros 3 pwnz btw

I do like Mario. He's probably a General or something of the mighty Mushroom Army. lol
Any how, heres my idea of Earth 9000 B.C.
Spoiler :

Retia=Desert Mushroomland-MK Estate
Trino=Bomb-Ombland-KT Estate
Hutret=Buzzyland-KT Estate
Vantu=Human Inhabited Area (Less Inteligent but Marios from there)-SG's Estate
Yit Mue=Koopaland-KT estate

Heres a picture of the Koopa Ship
Spoiler :

Good fun. I can see if we reached the age of 'mech infantry' things would transend into "Mario Cart battle mode", homing turtles flying all around. Quite good fun! :)

lololololol
Mario-"HOLY TOAD! IT'S A BULLET BILL AND HE'S MAD!!!"
Bullet bill explodes and works as a nuke

BULLET BILL lol reminds me of the crazy russian trying to complete the most impossible mARIO level ever.

Lol. Any how, is there any one else who can help design units?

Civ 3 basicly works as designing icons right? I mean animated gifs that somehow get implemented into the game?

I could probably do something, tho I'd need someone to explain to me how to do stuff for Civ 3 specificly.

Really? Thanks. I could help you, it's just I'm not creative at all and can not possibly make grafix... that look good at least. Yeah, they are like gif's, but there called flc. The file is weird, to open it you need some weird programs, and i mean weird. You end up using like 3-4 just to get one thing done. But it's pretty straight forward. To get a program you might like, google flc or search for unit creating programs in the forums. Thanks again

Wyrmshadow PMed me and can't wait to get started on this (it was a "great personal favor" for us to think about him). But I think you will need a bunch of unit creators working full time to see this ambitious project come to fruition.

It helps to remind them that they are doing all this work for you which technically makes you their boss... so there is no slacking.

My advice is to get all the units made first before you do any actual work yourself -- everything just falls into place once the units are made!

I thank you alot. I got already 2-3 guys wanting to make them. Thanks. I hate to be the one who slacks on the map scenario itself lol. I actually didn't think this scenario would even get started...

Top Bottom