• We need to know your opinion about our social media accounts! Tell us here if you follow us on social media and what we could improve.

Super Mario themed Leader Pack

Mico27

Chieftain
After 4 month of work, I finally finished my very first mod for CIV6. Better late then never I guess.

MARIOPACKTHUMB.png

You can get it here
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2999342499
For the non steam version you can download here and install manually

Details of the mod:

- Leaders are fully 3D animated (with the option to use the 2D variant)
- Each leaders have their own background musics
- Units of the Mushroom kingdom are all toads with custom animations and sounds
- Units of the Koopas are all skinned as his henchmens: Goomas, Koopas and bobombs
- Unique Rockband music for the Mushroom kingdom (randomly selected of a pool of 13 song)
- Bowser has a chance to make a surprise appearence in a Rockband from the Koopas

Leader : Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom

Leader ability: Strange paintings
For each recruited Great artists who can create [ICON_GreatWork_Landscape] Landscape paintings, a copycat artist who can create those same paintings is also recruited. Each duplicate paintings act as a portal from one to another.

Civ ability: Land of mushrooms, bricks and coins
Truffles and Stones yield an additional +2 Culture. Every tiles yield an additional +1 Gold.

Unique wonder: Peach's castle
A wonder unique to Princess Peach. Contains 6 slots for Great works of art. Patronage of Great People costs 25% less Gold. All Tourism yields from Landscape paintings are doubled. Must be built on hills next to a river.

Unique improvement: Toad House
Unlocks the Builder ability to construct a Toad House.
+2 Gold. +30 HP healing for units on this tile. +1 Gold for every adjacent Districts. +2 Food for every adjacent Camps. +2 Food for every adjacent Quarries. Provides +1 Housing. Receive an additional Gold once Banking and Economics is discovered. Cannot be built next to another Toad House.

Leader : King Bowser of the Koopas

Leader ability: Political kidnapper and Nepotist
Grant 1 Governor Title after completing a Neutralize Governor spy mission. The governors are replaced by the koopalings.

Civ ability: Land of fire
All specialty districts receive a major adjacency bonus from Volcanoes and Geothermal fissures. Units do not receive damage from Volcanoes and Fires. Civilizations that are at war with the Koopa Kingdom receive +100% unit damage from Volcanoes and Fires in Koopa Kingdom territory.

Unique unit: Airship
The Airship of the Koopa Army. Receive a Combat Strength bonus in a Golden Age. Can settle cities. No movement penalty. Can fight on water.

Unique improvement: Lava Fortress
Unlocks the Builder ability to construct a Lava Fortress, unique to the Koopas.
Occupying unit receives +4 Defense Strength, and automatically gains 2 turns of fortification. +1 Production, +1 Science. +1 Production, +1 Science for each adjacent Volcanic Soil. Provides +2 Housing. Provides Tourism from Science after researching Flight. One per city. Act as a Volcano. Cannot be removed.

Leader : Princess Daisy of Sarasaland

Leader ability: Fun loving
+1 Amenity for each specialty district in a city during a Golden Age. Happy cities provide +1 Appeal and Extasic cities provide +2 Appeal to each of their tiles.

Civ ability: Land of the four kingdoms
Every first city founded on Desert, next to a Mountain, next to the Coast or next to a Natural wonder have their own Palace.

Unique unit: Royal Gardener
The Royal Gardener of Sarasaland. Replace the Naturalist. Cannot build National Parks but can build Flower Sanctuaries, has 3 Build charges and can be Built or purchased with Gold.

Unique improvement: Flower Sanctuary
Unlocks the Royal Gardener ability to construct a Flower Sanctuary, unique to Sarasaland.
Provides Tourism equal to the tile''s Appeal. +2 Appeal. Provides Gold equal to half the Appeal of the tile.

Hero: Mario and Luigi

Abilities:
- Super Jump: Has jump ability of 3 tiles range.
- Repair City: Ability to repair all districts, buildings and improvements in a city.
- Savior: +20 Combat Strength when a player''s city is Occupied.

Last edited:
Hey, can you provide a separate link to download the files, I use the Epic Games store version of Civ so there's no way to download the mod from steam workshop.

Hey, can you provide a separate link to download the files, I use the Epic Games store version of Civ so there's no way to download the mod from steam workshop.
Yes, sorry I keep forgetting there's a non steam version, I updated my post to add the link for downloading the files needed for manual installation

Top Bottom