1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

MaxPlayers and MaxCityStates setting not working for GS map

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Summer_, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Summer_

Summer_ Chieftain

Hi, I find in your mod there is a update for MaxPlayers and MaxCityStates in file Configuration/Config.xml , line: 23

<GameInfo>

<MapSizes>
    <Update>
    <Set MaxPlayers="62" MaxCityStates="60"/>
    </Update>

It do works for the map in base game and R&F, but I find it's not working for GS map setting in file: \Sid Meier's Civilization VI\DLC\Expansion2\Config\Expansion2_EarthMaps.xml

I checked the value using SqlLite Studio, two value changed, two value not (it's added in GS):

It lead to a result that in base game and R&F, I can set more than 8 players in real earth map, but in GS real earth map, I can use only 8 players.

I find this problem when I try to create a mod to update the MaxPlayers for GS real earth map, I don't know why your mod don't update these two value, and my mod also cannot change these two value, do you have any idea ?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019