1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Medieval War: From Feudalism to Gunpowder

Discussion in 'Civ3 Strategy Articles' started by Tarwoch, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Bagatur

Bagatur Chieftain

U are not using artilery I suppose, if your elephants are retreating. Its tempting to attack city with fast units, instead of waiting trebuchet stack. But, trebuchet always paid their price. In turns while your elephants are healing, the trebuchets had to reach, get this city and position to fire at another. Not counting losses. The key is artilery fire. Pike vs Knight and even elephant is one as well known masacre encounters, in benefit of pikes, of course.

Medieval ages are so short always for me:(( And shiny armors give so good athmosphere of game...

2. Rubruk

Rubruk Chieftain

At the moment I'm learning and trying how to fight and how to attain goals in the game. I don't have a fixed tactic or strategy because I still have to find out more about CivIII. Its a hugh puzzle where I try to plug together the pieces. CIVFANATICS with all the post and articles helps me a lot. :rockon: