Merged DLL help/reqeuest

Private_Scoop

Chieftain
Hi,
I am really confused how to put in the SDK stuff in my DLL. I am not a good programmer with SDK, C++ and such a stuff, so please could someone merge the following DLLs to one? Really really thanks!

Or have someone already merged Better AI, the Global Warming mod, 40civs, and BarbarianCivs for BTS 3.19?

Edit: I attached the BarbarianCiv mod that is basing on phyton, the SDK version is here: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads12/BarbarianCiv.zip sorry

Attachments

• dll.rar
    5.6 MB · Views: 34
Merging mods is a pain in the butt. You're unlikely to find anyone who wants to take the time to compile a personal project for someone else. I suggest that you instead try to do some merging yourself (one step at a time - start with compiling the basic DLL. There are guides about how to do this), and then post here with specific problems you encounter.

ok, thanks. If have a quesion.
The Rise of Mankind mod has alot of features i prefer, like more civ slots, barbarian civ etc. Can I simple copy that dll into my mod to work or is it more difficult to take this features?

Can I simple copy that dll into my mod to work or is it more difficult to take this features ?

With a 99% chance this will simply cause crashes when you will try to start your mod.
(DLL, Python and XML must match.)

Anything that is related to DLL usually needs merging and careful adapting.
(Taking a detailled look at the sources and XML and programming in C++.)

i think making a backup is obvious:)

but has someone already made a dll with better ai and global warming, or bsrbsrisn civs or more civ limits?

Top Bottom