Middle Ages: why France cannot build Dromon?

Only the Byzantines can build Dromons

actually...shouldnt the Bulgars be able to build them as well? after all, they are both of the "Roman" city type

Dromon is the Bizantine UU. Bulgar can build cataphracts, which come with the roman techs.

I believe it is because only the Byzantines can build the Dromon. It's their UU! What would be the point of other Civs being able to perform Byzantines strengths? ;)

Originally posted by SuperBeaverInc.
Only the Byzantines can build Dromons

That's what I figured too, but shouldn't this UU thing be clearly documented in Civilopedia? Or did I miss anything?

It's extremely frustrating when you find a tech useless after you've spent/wasted 20 turns on it, and there is no saved game that you could reload!!

Originally posted by The Economist
Well, there's always the "autosave" feature that can take you back a few turns, at least.

That's why it's frustrating in this case. I depend on autosave heavily, but it took me 20 turns to get that tech, and found it does nothing, and you could only go back 5 turns.

Yeah, the first tech path is split into three parts the Europeans have the middle, I think...

There should be a warning or something that you can't use those teches even though you research it.

What is interesting is that you can buy and trade the techs that you have no use for.

Top Bottom