• Later

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FionnMcCumhall

Emperor
Should we build the MA now, or wait til later when the city of our choosing (TBD) has its infrastructure in place? Also debate on why or why not we should wait.

legal stuff
This poll will be open for 48 hrs or until quorum is met. and will be informational.

A big 'yay' for this one, I want me some armies. :satan:

You warmongers are getting to me... :(

I think we should wait until the dust settles a bit, then build.

I think this poll should be declared invalid and closed. Our Three Books do not recognize semi-informational polls. (Isn't that like being a little pregnant?)

That's an excellent point Donsig. I'll have to talk to my wife about that.... ;)

At the very least, this poll should drop the "semi" from its description. Let this poll remain informational as the topic is timely and worthy of discussion and debate.

Semi-informational is a little off the wall. I believe the whole poll is actually. The discussion thread was about where to build the Military Academy, not when. Right now, there are two excellent cities to be candidates as the home city of the MA. Bremershaven is our leading shield producer, but in accordance with CT's and Shaitan's comments, Kuhkaff will grow to have a larger shield production over time. Kuhkaff also has the infrastructure in place to justify long term Army training. Roads and mines are needed in the hills (to be followed by RR's) and mountains, but we are ready to go with the Academy. Let's get those Armies produced and out on the Battlefields and protecting our borders. What could possibly justify waiting?

oh for gods sake, ill change the meaning of semi informational. Its a game, we are taking these rules way to literal. And its just a poll to see how many people would rather wait since in the discussion some said to wait, id like to see how many others feel that way is that all right with everyone?

I haven't read the whole discussion, so my semi-informed decision is to build it now in Bremershaven. ;)

Whoa, FM ole buddy, you seem to be drinking more coffee than Shaitan used to. Sorry, I didn't mean to get you riled up.

We do not need the Military Academy! We should wait for Theory of Evolution!

Originally posted by Goonie
We do not need the Military Academy! We should wait for Theory of Evolution!

I am confused...why can't we have both?:confused:

we can. and the vote has hit quorum, just a few more hours and it will be official that we will build the MA now instead of later

Originally posted by FionnMcCumhall
we can. and the vote has hit quorum, just a few more hours and it will be official that we will build the MA now instead of later
No, it will be informational. Read your own first post ;)

It looks like this semi-informational poll shows that the majority of the populace wants to build the Academy now. That would make Kuhkaff the default location as the other candidates lack the infrastructure to undertake a long build.

But this is not official. Fionn said it himself!

Top Bottom