Military Overview weirdness

janger

Chieftain
I'm new to VP and almost as new to CivV, and am trying to work out if this is an issue that requires a bug report submission or I've just done something silly. In my current game the Military Overview popup looks like the screenshot. As shown there are 26 units in use. But the unit list has remained the same for the past 30-40 turns. I first noticed the weirdness after taking Austria's capital. I was going to wipe them out but decided to muck about and let them capitulate with one city left. The Unit List that you get to from the top-left dropdown seems fine and shows all units.

Should I submit a bug report?

military_overview_issue.png

Last edited:
I'm new to VP and almost as new to CivV, and am trying to work out if this is an issue that requires a bug report submission or I've just done something silly. In my current game the Military Overview popup looks like the screenshot. As shown there are 26 units in use. But the unit list has remained the same for the past 30-40 turns. I first noticed the weirdness after taking Austria's capital. I was going to wipe them out but decided to muck about and let them capitulate with one city left. The Unit List that you get to from the top-left dropdown seems fine and shows all units.

Should I submit a bug report?

View attachment 664795
i don't like that great prophet breaking out of nowhere submit a bug report

Yeah I haven't had enough experience with VP yet but that was weird. When Vienna fell to me it was housing a Catholic great prophet. But that GP of mine I couldn't spread religion with?? Unfortunately I don't think I have a save game of when it "spawned".

Where did that Great Prophet come from?

Where did that Great Prophet come from?
Sorry I just went through the few saves I have to try and make sense of it. At turn 102 everything seemed fine with the unit list etc. The next save I have is turn 115. Upon loading that sometimes there's an advisor popup saying I have faith. But most of the time it says I have a great prophet. Either way the GP is in my capital. Next save is turn 128 where the unit list is all screwed up.

Top Bottom