Mimicking OCC to normal games

citizenofdoom

Prince
I find it easier to win OCCs my perms than win in normal games, it feels make your empire <"wonder"ous> and it's opposite to REX ( :( ).
I decided to give a try on a normal game test and won a immortal one.
My strategy as simple as :
- Settle only 2 cities one is for science and one is for production.
- Manipulate the AIs not to declear war with you and get a strong future allied nation ( manipulate him to declear war to get him to a strong position ).
- Since we has only 2 cities, we will not have the maintain cost.
- After military tradition, beeline to Communism and then use Infantry + Artillery since your science city will have the national wonder of theatre - food spawn infantry 1 per turn while production city has ironwork later heroic epic will create Artillery.
-While your allies is also the strongest one in your continent, attack (raze) city (no times to keep these cities and put your troops in i think) force caplitulate. ( i did try it with tanks and done a real quick war )
-Until the continent is yours, your allies will build the manhattan project so build nuke fast and reduce the enemy's population to diplomacy victory.
I don't know is it effecient but i did my first won with that :p

It is not efficient. Founding more cities will win you :commerce: (=:science:/:gold:) and :hammers: rather quickly, if you set them up correctly. If you do better founding two cities, you are not managing your cities well (too many buildings? Working ineffective tiles?).

i think i will invest the AI who has significant bonus to be a superpower ( not hyperpower ) then perm alliance and has the road to become hyperpower, since u r smallit's way easier to get him perm with you i think, i did found 4 cities but they turned to be science city and my fiction ruined.

Second try, still bad, a 1923 ad space race :( . Too bad i manipulate the ai so bad. Anyway in this i get the tech level of isabella into highest one twice!! she's too bad at teching.
Third try maybe getting just double of you to climb the time faster.

Attachments

• Sheev Palpatine AD-1923 Space.CivBeyondSwordSave
    646.6 KB · Views: 167
Top Bottom