Minor Event text issues not fitting the situation

Stringer1313

Emperor
I didn't see a general thread for this, but occasionally there are situations where an Event text doesn't make sense. I think it'd be good to list them here (or somewhere) so the developers can easily/quickly fix these issues.

Yesterday, I got the event (I forget the name) that encourages the ruler to do something different/new, but that an oligarch/courtier is "traditional" and doesn't want to make the choice. At that time, I had Peace with Assyria. The first choice was to go to war with Assyria. The second choice was to "make peace" with Assyria, which would have transformed my Peace into a Truce. So yeah, changing to Truce was different, but was actually a downgrade from peace and wasn't really "making peace."

I suspect this event was designed for situations where the player was at war OR at truce, so making a change meant changing from war to truce or truce to war. The Event doesn't appear to account for Peace, thus resulting in the messed up text.

Good feedback. If you to make it more visible/receive faster responses from the dev team, I'd recommend joining the OW discord. Very active and super friendly.

You know I post here right? :D

For event errors, please list the title. We've over 3000 events so it's difficulty to find on vague recollections. :p

You know I post here right? :D

For event errors, please list the title. We've over 3000 events so it's difficulty to find on vague recollections. :p
I know you do Dale, and thank you for that !

But as we have a lot more activity on Discord, and a dedicated event-feedback channel where the community also helps. I think it's fair to say you'd get faster response there, although I value reaching out to other communities and in particular this one, as you do.

I know you do Dale, and thank you for that !

But as we have a lot more activity on Discord, and a dedicated event-feedback channel where the community also helps. I think it's fair to say you'd get faster response there, although I value reaching out to other communities and in particular this one, as you do.

All good. :)

Event title: Godless

One of the options says: "Throw feasts in his honor" but "his" appears locked into the masculine. The subject at issue was a woman.

Top Bottom