[MOD] CivMore

UB is not supported yet... As well its never been programmed.

Tech issue still happens but I think thats the way its supposed to work. Since the tech tree shows the same thing.

has there been a thought of making this warlords 2.08 compatable

This seems a lot like Sevomod which is GOOD

However (there's always a however, isn't there?) I beg you don't go overboard like Visa did... and while going through the screenshots I noticed that one of the healthcare civics grants +1 food from towns... which ends up making towns better than any other improvement available... which actually moves us backwards from the originally stated objective of increasing the number of viable strategies... :-/

I haven't actually played it yet... is this interpretation wrong?

This seems a lot like Sevomod which is GOOD

However (there's always a however, isn't there?) I beg you don't go overboard like Visa did... and while going through the screenshots I noticed that one of the healthcare civics grants +1 food from towns... which ends up making towns better than any other improvement available... which actually moves us backwards from the originally stated objective of increasing the number of viable strategies... :-/

I haven't actually played it yet... is this interpretation wrong?

I find it best to play a Mod before I go rating it. Just a thought.

:newyear:

anywho....

Is there going to be any further updates to this Mod? It seems to have stalled ... I play it quit often and I've noticed there are still some very minor bugs and missing text/images. If I knew more about modding-mods I'd give it a go to correct these minor issues. Keep up the great work!

Brief request. Any chance fitchn (or anyone else) has available just the code snippets and buttons dealing with cotton and tobacco? It would save me a bunch of time if I could just get the files for those two without downloading everything else and going through it all. :)

Also, I'm already aware of Zuul's "14 Resources" mod, and the Cotton available in GreenMod. I want this cotton, and it'd make my life easier to get one that already has files created for putting it in the game, rather than just the graphics pack. Anyway, if anyone has this, it would be super-great. :thanx:

Edit: I already did this. If anyone else wants just those files for the resources, feel free to send me something.

Bump :bump:.looks good.

Top Bottom