1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Mod-mod help

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven: Age of Ice' started by ClasuSiosa, Aug 29, 2010.

1. ClasuSiosa

ClasuSiosa Thespian of the Sword

Can someone walk me through the process of making a new mark? I cant seem to find all the data to make one work.

I have almost nil in xml/python but I have a geek dad to help me out if i have some instructons.

Example mark: Mark of the Eye, gives +1 vision range, +25% withdrawl chance, and gets better results from goody huts

So far the +25% withdrawl was easy, and i think i got the +1 vision, but i cant find how to do the goody huts, nor how to attach the promo to the Child of Kylorn GP.

Thanks in advance for any insight.