MOD Scenarios Not Working

rover6695

Prince
I've tried to play two different scenarios, and neither worked.
I tried Israel v Palestine and then promised land.

In both cases, I enabled only these mods, but when loaded, I could only start a brand new game, the option to play the scenario never was shown either on the mods screen OR in the beginning (where only the standard scenarios are displayed).

I have no idea where this might be on a Mac, but in Windows, if the Mod's special map does not appear (and you need to load the special map to load the scenario), it is because the map wasn't copied into the Civ V maps folder.

Easiest thing to do is to find where the mod was installed (in Windows, it would be [path]\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS) and find the subfolder for the mod. Inside that subfolder there will be at least 2 files: one with a .modinfo extension and the other with a .Civ5Map extension. Copy the .Civ5Map file to the Civ 5 maps location (in Windows, it would be [path]\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Maps) and then reload the mod.

The mod's special map should then appear on the maps list, allowing you to load the scenario. But, again, I know nothing about Macs and their file structure, so you may have to poke around a bit to find it all.

Yeh I just looked, both those files are there but the problem remains.
When I go to mods>>>enable then select the scenarios...after it finishes when I go to play the scenario does not show.

Any mac users any ideas?

I have this problem on Mac. I can load existing scenarios just like a mod, but when I try a scenario from the workshop, nothing is there.

Top Bottom