Mod shows up but building not created

Temporarily change to TECH_AGRICULTURE so you can more easily test to see the building as soon as you found your 1st city.
I'm not seeing any issues with the building not showing where it ought to, civilopedia, city production menu, etc.

I've attached the version of the mod I am running with TECH_EDUCATION as the requirement.

Attachments

• Trade Center (v 1).zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
What DLC's do you have active? And do you have to wait til the game loads to view the pedia entry?

I have all the Civ5 DLC. This should not matter, however, so long as BNW and G&K are available because nothing you are using is affected by anything in the other DLC.

Yes, you must wait until you are in a modded game with the mod enabled and loaded in order for anything to show in the Civilopedia wrt your building. You should also always start a new modded game with your mod enabled in order to test anything wrt to the building showing up in the city production menus, civilopedia, etc. Once you enable your mod, you cannot hit the "Back" button from the Mods menu: you have to hit the "Next" button and proceed via the modded games menus.

Clicking on the "Back" button from within the Mods menu and proceeding to use the normal non-modded SINGLE PLAYER games start menus disables use of normal mods. The only exception to this is "mods" such as EUI which are still available in non-modded Single Player games because EUI is packaged not as a mod per se but is using trickery to fool the game into thinking EUI is a DLC.

And you should not be running with any other non-Firaxis content running except the IGE mod. Any other mods can cause the game to not behave in the 'normal' manner. Your database.log does not show anything related to your mod so far as I can see but does list a bunch of errors for DLC leaders and the like that are not available and yet are being referenced by something as the game is attempting to load.

So it allows me to select my mod click next which takes me to a screen which tells me that my mod is active/loaded. But only gives me a back button. I click the back button and it takes me back to mod selection. If I click next it repeats the process, and creates a loop. So?

Top Bottom