MoDA comments 1700 AD

TheViking

The world is not enough
I'm going away on a vacation for a week and will be back on August 1. I'm too busy to post polls now but here are a few general comments from the Ministry of Domestic Affairs (MoDA):

(1) We should continue to build city improvements in Coresux according to the 'generic build queue' in the 1670 AD poll. An exception might be a few cavalry units but we do not need many additional units and the cities in Hell and/or Africa can also build them. Also building a destroyer in Igloria now is a good idea. And some of the military units should be rehomed in Hell and Africa.

(2) We should build port facilities ASAP in Zimbabwe and Athens for our destroyers to quickly recover.

(3) Size 8+ (maybe smaller) cities outside of Coresux could use the Coresux generic build queue as well. Exceptions are Berlin Barbfarm which should continue building engineers (IPRB engineers every 2-3 turns) to quickly colonize Barbaria. Also we might want to build some engineers in Jayneland, Africa and Hell.

(4) The terrain improvement and expansion plan is still valid in Coresux, Jayneland and Woodstock except that we should connect cities by railroad as well. So cities should be founded in Jayneland and Barbaria as the maps show.

(5) The MoDA agrees with RedBull that we should finish off the Greeks if possible and capture/raze the French city of Besancon. To that end, MoDA does not oppose building military units but this should preferably be done in Hell, Coresux should shift its focus to city improvements and to stockpiling caravans. This should be rushed as cash permits.

As mentioned, I'll be away for a week. There is no deputy domestic advisor. Also elections are ahead. I don't know if nominations can be accepted before they appear :D but if so I accept a nomination for domestic advisor if such a nomination appears.

Definitely keep the build plans the same, and yes, I was guessing you guys would think I meant build units in Hell to take care of Besancon. We should try to develop Africa ASAP, in my opinion, to "keep up with the Joneses" in Coresux and Jayneland.

Top Bottom