Modbuddy Content Types for Lua Scripts

zexelon

Chieftain
Quick question, I am trying to figure out how to get Lua scripts to load in my mod. Basically I have gone through Kael's mod guide (amazing work btw) but I am confused on one point. To get Lua scripts to lode do I have to make an entry into the Content Types tab on the mod properties screen?

If so where can I find the "many predefined content types"? I cant seem to locate this anywhere.

Thanks for the help.

- Zexelon

Okay, so re-direct a bit here, I found out that Kael's guide does include a short description on some of the Content Types, my next issue is that in his guide he states that to modify certain UI components you have to replace the XML and Lua scripts with your own out of the mod, how do I get this to happen?

I have created a series of Lua scripts that modify the look of the mods loading menu before the game even loads, is it even possible to modify this menu? If so how do I make my Lua script replace the default?

Okay, so I finally found a work around to allow my mod to modify the Mods Menu screen to enable multiplayer mods...

Next issue I cant seem to get my script to modify the main menu in the game... once again I think its because the script is not being loaded properly by the Content Tab, I have no idea what to call it to have it over-write the existing Mane Lua script. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

- zexelon

Top Bottom