Mods in civ 6

IngvarK

Chieftain
I use to play lots of mods in civ 5. But it seems different now and more like when I used mods with civ 4. It seems all mods have to be installed the same way (seems like most of them explain it too).
But my questions is, can I combine mods and install all that I want and have all the mdos I install active at the same time or can I only play 1 mod at a time, even if it's just a recource or unit mod? I have all the extra packs for the game.
I get borred of civ 6 very quickly, it'snot because it is easy, it just lacks all the stuff from civ 3, 4 and 5. So I am hoping to add flavour to it by adding many mods.
I actually regret I bought it. But maybe I will learn to love it if I like the mods :)

Yes, you can activate more than one mod at the same time. Some might not work together though.

You think it lacks stuff from 3,4, and 5? Interesting, I didn't notice much, except for the world congress and corporations. But it added a large amount of things not present in previous titles.

yes civ 6 is much more simpler than any other civ game. I miss lots of stuff from civ 4, and some stuff from civ 5. It's too much to list here though. Thank you :)
EDIT: I ment that civ 6 lacks lots of the buildings, units and features previous civ games have had. civ 3 and 4 is by far my favorites

Last edited:
I am still waiting for a Restart Button Mod that Actually works. Or for the Devs to put it in game.

Top Bottom