Moo1 - Hello there and test...

Factoid

Chieftain
Hi,

As you can guess from my post count I am rather new here. :)

I have browsed the CivFanatics FAQ but still have a couple of uncertainties. As far as I can tell there is no test forum - apologies if this should have been posted elsewhere.

I have been following the RBO Moo1 SGs and have done Imperium 3, just waiting for offical close to post a report. But the report would be rather better for having a couple of screenshots, so here is an attempted inline image, not from Imperium 3...

I also don't know if this Moo forum has specific limits, is there a limit to the size of individual posts? My Imperium 3 report looks close to 64 KB at present...

Cheers,
Factoid

Imperium 3 reports should be posted at the RBO forum, not here. (Though, you could post the report there and provide a link to it here, if you want to make the report more visible to the posters here.) There are no formal limits to how much you can post here, but if you need someplace to host images, and want to use CivFanatics, please be extremely considerate of their disk space and stick to the bare minimum of shots, with max compression. There are a couple links to other free hosting service options posted at the RBO boards.

Hi Zed-F,

Thanks, I was confusing myself with the succession games. I did work out the posting limit here, my report is looking better for severe pruning in any case. ;)

I'll trash that test image above when I work out how, every little helps.

Factoid

Top Bottom