[BNW] Morius Melee to melee, ranged to ranged.

King Morius

Warlord

This mod makes a simple change. Melee units, like the Hunnic Battering Ram and the Assyrian Siege Tower will upgrade to Pikeman, making their melee promotion more useful.

-Chariot Archer, Hun Horse Archer, Indian War Elephants will upgrade to Crossbowman, making their ranged promotions still usefull. Arabian Camel Archer and Mongol Keshik will replace Crossbowman, making the Knight avaliable to these mobility-centric civs and will upgrade to Gatling Gun, making their ranged promotions still usefull.

-Chariot Archer, Hun Horse Archer and Indian War Elphant can move after attacking and AI will use it.

- Hun Horse Archer now requires horses, Arabian Camel Archer now doesn't requires horses.

If you want that i make some compatibility with a new Civilization that have unique Chariot Archer, ranged Knight or melee siege, please comment below and i'll see what i can do!

If you didn't like one of those changes (I want my assyrian sapper trebuchet back!) or use another mod that you think change one or more of these units better, you can enter in the mod folder and delete the folder named by the unit you DON'T want to be changed.

UPDATE (V 1.1)
Fixed bug where you couldn't produce Arabian Camel Riders and Mongolians Keshiks (thanks renzino for the warning)
Perfected codding

Enjoy!

Link to subscribe on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1548667207

Attachments

• Morius Melee to melee, ranged to ranged (v 1).civ5mod
    2.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
UPDATE (V 1.1)
Fixed bug where you couldn't produce Arabian Camel Riders and Mongolians Keshiks (thanks renzino for the warning)
Perfected codding

Top Bottom