My Civ2 game...

JBlake

Chieftain
It is around 18 hundred, i think. It is the world map and i am England. I have blockaded the only remaining city of the Zulus and Spanish. And surrounded their last city with lots of cavalry each. I am having a harder time with the German though, they just broke our alliance and declared war and have taken a fairly good chunk out of my LARGE empire I am asking for my Russian friends to help me and I have paid them tribute to help. I am also at war with the souix, STILL. We have had wars on and off since discovering them. I have done fairly well against them. They control around California, but unfortunately, I took to long fighting the japanese earlier and the souix took most of South America from the Aztec. Canada is split, but the Aztec, I have no clue how got a lot of technology and are starting to take some of SA back. 1860, and the germans continue to slowly eat at my border, and the stinking russians have signed peace. More later.

Germans have slowed the pace a bit, I an sending a large army around in my large fleet to hit them from behind. The russians have now decided to cancel our alliance, the damned AI is out to get me! Heh heh.

Well, now I have an agression pact against me and it is pretty much me against the world. I decided to finish off the Spanish and Zulus, since they did not want to help me fight. The Souix are being sandwhiched between the Americans and I, and they are almost finished. One large offensive should do it. Oh yeah, My attack did work, I took most of the German cities and they are down to 4, The russians are still big though, i have to finish off the Germans before I do anything against the russians. See, I control most of Asia, germans are now in the middle of my empire and won't last much longer, russians are to the east and pushing a little, hopefully after the Germans are gone, russians will sign peace so I can work on the souix.

Americans finished the souix with alittle of my help. German are gone, and my offensives have now been directed toward russia. It is pretty even now, Asia is up for grabs

rothflmao

danja, i really don't think he meant to offend anyone.

he's just playing his charachter, which is the leader of a nation that is at war with russia.

Top Bottom