My Computer Does Things By Itself

Yeah that's pretty weird.

2 gigs of ram isn't that much btw. I'd suggest either adding more ram or getting a new PC all together. And if you do, get Windows 8 of course. ;)

Yeah that's pretty weird.

2 gigs of ram isn't that much btw. I'd suggest either adding more ram or getting a new PC all together. And if you do, get Windows 8 of course. ;)

I did have 4 gigs(still not that much), but my cousin was trying to a get his PC fixed up good enough to play Star Wars The Old Republic, so he brought it down here for me and my bro to check on.We took one of my sticks of RAM out and put it in his PC and when we put it back in it wouldn't work.:(

So now I only have 2.:lol:

I wouldn't take no for an answer. I've installed ram into my parents iMac, and it kept not working, until finally one day it did after I pressed it into the slot very tightly.

If it used to work and now doesn't work, it's probably because you're not pressing the ram into the pc hard enough. Ram is cheap anyway, so you might want to consider buying more supposing that one completely doesn't work. That, or buy a new PC like I'm saying. 2 gigs isn't much at all, especially for a gaming computer.

I wouldn't take no for an answer. I've installed ram into my parents iMac, and it kept not working, until finally one day it did after I pressed it into the slot very tightly.

If it used to work and now doesn't work, it's probably because you're not pressing the ram into the pc hard enough. Ram is cheap anyway, so you might want to consider buying more supposing that one completely doesn't work. That, or buy a new PC like I'm saying. 2 gigs isn't much at all, especially for a gaming computer.

Me and me bro have talked about RAM before, but my comp can't support DDR3 RAM, and I think for some reason it's more expensive if you buy the older DDR2 RAM, but that's the best kind I can get with this motherboard.If I was getting DDR3 RAM, which I really need to get, then I would have to get a whole new motherboard.So, who knows what that would entail?...:rolleyes:

In that case I recommend buying a new computer whenever possible.

Whether you buy it at the store or build it yourself is up to you, but 2 gigs of ram isn't that much.

Yeah, I really need more.I've heard how alot of people have like 8 or 16 gigs of RAM.We put this computer together about two years ago, and it's already outdated!

My computer has 12 gigs and my parents have 16.

Btw, what do you think of computers with touch screens?

My computer has 12 gigs and my parents have 16.

Btw, what do you think of computers with touch screens?

I guess they're pretty neat.I've just never really had one.I've just always preferred my desktop here.

But you can probably even get desktops with touchscreen capability now.

Yes you can. I've already decided my next computer will have touchscreen capability.

Touchscreens have their uses but unfortunately desktop use is not one of them. :(

Oh, and did I mention they tend to cost more... :p

Top Bottom