My Current game of Civ2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunTzu

Hooah
Retired Moderator
Well it's 1900AD And i have launched a nuclear attack against the Zulus after they attacked and destroyed 1 of my 5 battleships patroling the seas. I am at Peace with the Aztecs and Allied to the Russians. I am still colonizing land up near the aztecs while stealing techs from them. I have nuked another 2 Mongol cities and taken them. I now have 10 Engineers cleaning up pollution because the Global Warming signal is bright white!
I'll Get Back to you!
PEACE!
O yeah TF. U think u could turn on HTML? I have a great SunTzu sig i wanna use It's a flaming sig

------------------
Also known as SunTzu
Scenario Reviewer and News Collector/Poster for civfanatics.com!

How does global warming effect the game? I haven't played civ2 for over a year I think and I have never heard of it for civ2.

it makes your world turn to swanmp/jungle land and it slowly recedes the coast line. just like it supposedly "affects" our world

------------------
the best *&%$#@ chess player around here

Yeah, you know your great irrigated and farm land? Well if you get Global Warming, you can most likely kiss about 1/2 of your good city squares goodbye all across your nation. It's a killer for sure.......everyone starves and it takes years upon years to get your cities back to where they were pre-GW....if ever.

It is now 1914AD and the world is at WAR! Not just any WAR, But NUCLEAR WAR! Me and the Russians have allied against the Zulus, Mongols, and Aztecs. I have cause Global warming by launching massive nuke attacks against the mongols who i invaded at 1400AD.
I have nearly taken their Southern Empire. The Aztecs don't pose a threat because they're not near me.
The Zulus have been using Cruise missles against me. I have nuked their Major cities and coastal cities near my coast.
I am going to take the mongols southern empire then land on the Zulus.
Wish me luck!

------------------
Also known as SunTzu
Scenario Reviewer and News Collector/Poster for civfanatics.com!

Hey SunTzu, what are the settings for your game?
Oh, and good luck!

------------------
-PaleHorse76

I've noticed some things about some civs. Such as the Zulu's LOVE two things: missles(mainly cruise but nukes too) and they like to completely colonize and cover every inch of their continents with improvements, more than any other civ i've seen

------------------
The protagonist is trying very, very hard to think very clearly about trying not to think about something else. Read it again

Hey Palehorse, these are my settings every game:
Large Land Mass
Continents
Wet Climate
Normal Temperatur
3billion year old planet sometimes 5billion
I'm starting to play Spaceship games
PEACE!

------------------
A.K.A Gregorius_Luxius
http://civfanatics.com Staff and forum moderator

"Do you worry that you're not liked
How long till you break
You're happy cause you smile
But how much can you fake"

"My mother's always tried to change herself
She never learned to let things be
She doesn't know how bad she messed me up
Cause now she seems so fake to me
But I love her"

"When shadows paint the scenes
Where spotlights used to fall
And I'm left wondering
Is it really worth it all?"

I've noticed that when your civ is doing well no one wants to do anything with you - trade science or ally. How do you get around this - just bribe them with gifts?

I do like the multi-color unit idea...though that'd be easier to pull off with Civ II style units, with the "national shield" showing the nation's color more than the style of units in Civ III.

One of the problems is that with 32 civs (and thus, 32 colors,) it's hard to come up with enough colors that are obviously different. On the other hand, it's clear by looking at the edit file that the game designers didn't even try to make some civs even slightly different colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom