My2k won't sign in after game crash.

Stylesrj

Tabitha SEAL
Title says most of it. But my game crashed for some reason after I had overloaded it with some mods. The mods are not important because the main issue is the game crashed and I had to close to desktop, end the process via task manager, all that jazz.

Now I restarted the game and first thing I didn't notice was that I wasn't signed into My2K. I only noticed it when I went to play a game I didn't have access to Pioneers and the Electromagnetic Scanner. You know, rewards you get for playing Starships.

So I went back to sign in, and the game says "Yup you're signed in now. Enjoy" but the icon is grey and I went to try starting another game and... yup no access to my Starships rewards.

Does My2K still think I'm logged in or is it just a server issue that popped up at the same time my game crashed and caused it to crash as it logged me out halfway through an end turn?

I also have this problem.

The game tells me that I have a "Connection Issue" down in the bottom left. And in the bottom right, the my2k icon does not bring anything up when I click on it.

I hope logging the issue with 2kgames actually does something.

Top Bottom