Mysorean Rocket

Midnight-Blue766

The filidh that cam frae Skye
Downloads page link

Unbeknownst to me, Bakuel did make a Mysore Rocket unit, but to my knowledge it was not available as a separate download until Walter Hawkwood posted it below. The downloads page version now hosts Bakuel's Mysore Rocket unit.

Spoiler Old description :
Unfortunately, Bakuel's Travancore, Mysore and Madras unit pack appears to lack the iconic Mysorean rockets, which were used by great effect by Tipu Sultan during his many offensive and defensive wars, and influenced his British enemies enough to employ Congreve rockets during the Napoleonic Wars and the War of 1812. This was rather hastily thrown together by replacing the crewman from Kathy's Congreve Missile unit with the Mysorean Cannoneer from Bakuel's unit pack, but I hope this will at least fill an empty niche until a higher-quality rocket model can be found.

Like Kathy's original Congreve Missile, this unit comes in both tripod and wheel-mounted versions, with custom buttons for both.

Last edited:
I know that's partially my fault as I never uploaded it here, but Bakuel actually made the Mysorean rocket unit to go with his pack, upon my request.

Attachments

• Mysore Rocket.zip
    247.6 KB · Views: 25
I know that's partially my fault as I never uploaded it here, but Bakuel actually made the Mysorean rocket unit to go with his pack, upon my request.
Thank you for posting this. The downloads page now hosts a link to Bakuel's version (with credit)

Top Bottom