Myst

october

Remover Of Mattress Tags
Here's a quick, dumb question about Myst (Yes I know the game is old but I am about to play it)

Can I play the ages in any order, or is there a specific order you are supposed to play the ages? Will the story still be cool no matter how you play the ages?

-october- :scan:

Myst is a very cool game.(you probaly wernt smart enough to finish it CM :p j/k) The game really makes you think and is very hard. Well it doesnt matter what age you go to first since you have to get all the pages sooner or later. The end is very good. Man you got me in the mood to play. I think I'll reinstall riven:)

I always sucked when playing the game. I didn't spend a WHOLE lot of time on it, like I do Civ 3, but the time I did spend, I didn't get very far :cry:

I bought it. I also bought riven and exile. All I have to say is, GREAT GAME! Though exile is not as good. The first myst was awesome!

Do you remember that log cabin in the woods near the beginning of the game? And the safe? The first time I got there I opened the safe in the first try! There were 1000 possible choices, and I picked the right one.

I think it was myst that had that spaceship thingy that you have to ride the subway or something to another place to get you to this wierd place... Confusing. I didn't get the cheat maual for it, but I did for riven:( . I hate those things! They should sell them behind the counter:mad: . I may end up getting the exile one too:( . But at least i played myst pure:)

Top Bottom