Naming our glorius new city!

What should we rename Nineveh?

• Elysium

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • New Dellville (After former President, Dell)

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Marl Downs (After former Vice Prsident, umm, er, who was VP again? :D)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mordhiemia (After Former Domestic Advisor, Me)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Renauex (After former Millitary Advisor, Ren)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Civvium (After former Foreign Advisor, civ1-addict)

• Ebor (After former Science Advisor, duke)

• I've a better idea!

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

mordhiem

Quantum Physicist
In my final act as Domestic Advisor, I hereby post this poll so we can decide the name of our new city. Pick one, it's not difficult. :D

I think we should keep Elysium for the gem's city though.

Yes, Elysium sounds like a nice name for the Gems City. So I'll vote for something else. I'm wondering if our glorious president, or even his fantastic military advisor, really want their names attached to this rather squalid location?

Eylsium...

Ok, at first glance, I thought it said Asylum. :rolleyes:

Still nice though (Eylsium).

The town that I will never forget... Oak Creek

It's a real city name, whatever, I don't really care that much, but if we could somehow name one city after it, that'd be awesome! :)

Well since you've all decided that you don't want me in the government anymore :cry: you can at least name a city after me...

Yes Dell, you've done a great job. Some people just want change, and come October you might again find a favorable wind. I voted to name it after you.

And I'd also like to keep it. But please, let's keep the disbanding discussion out of this thread. Please direct such comments to the "Renaming Nineveh" thread, which has become the "Should we eventually disband Nineveh" thread -lol

Originally posted by civ1-addict
I want to name the city after Dell but I don't like New Dellvillle, so let's call it Grantham! :lol:
In the Apolyton Democracy Game (not MP) they're naming a city Townsville :D Though that appears to be the name of the city the 'Powerpuff Girls' inhabit :crazyeye:

On Topic: I like New Dellville for this city, after it is disbanded and moved of course ;)

Edit 1: Btw, Reneaux is spelt wrong in the poll :)

New Dellville

Who's the first? Maggie Thatcher? Elizabeth I.? Henry VIII.?

I also second that in reverence to our still-president (whoever said they don't want you anymore, dell?) the city shall be called whatever he wants.

No, not "Whatever-he-wants".

If he prefers Grantham to New Dellville, then so be it.

Originally posted by heliogabalus
Who's the first? Maggie Thatcher? Elizabeth I.? Henry VIII.?

It was Margaret Thatcher, Mr President's favourite heartthrob. ;)

As to the name, I'm not really that bothered, but New Dellville sounds fine. Civ1-addict can change the name at the start of the next round of turns. :)
It seems that the vote in the other thread has gone to keeping the city so New Dellville it is!

So we've had a famous scientist, a murderer, a Leader of a country, oh and and a Demo game president.

Could the city be could Grantham, since most people should be able to work out that its named after to me from my sig?

Top Bottom