• Confusion

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vind2

Woof?
This poll is to rename the southern of our newly realigned states.

(The purple one)

Link to Discussion

Poll Options
South Licentia
Lesser Licentia
Confusion+

This poll will be open for 3 days. It will be a public poll.

I voted Confusion..and by saying so I probably have sealed its fate to not get selected.

Confusion fits...this state's cities never seemed to have a purpose or direction. We founded only one of these cities..so their origins have been in thr confusion of conquest. Besides it fits the present status of the game.

What's the plus after confusion in the OP?

This poll is valid, despite the mistake in making it private. It will be interesting if the percentages change a lot. One result doesn't by itself confirm donsig's assertion that public polls force people to vote differently, but this is the type of thing which would be affected by the herd mentatlity.

I voted Licentia, but it looks like I may be in charge of Confusion during the next term...:crazyeye:

South Licentia is more platable to my taste.

Oldbus said:
I voted Licentia, but it looks like I may be in charge of Confusion during the next term...:crazyeye:

You were in charge of our military during the Germany war..So you should be used to it. :p :lol:

Hmmm :)

Reminds me of the Blackadder Goes Forth scene where Blackadder wants to know why Kate disguised herself as "Bob" and joined the army on the Western Front.
"To be near my brothers, and I wanted to see how the war was being fought so badly".
"Well, Bob, you've come to the right place. A war hasn't been fought this badly since the Viking chief Olaf the Hairy ordered 10,000 battle helmets with the horns on the inside"

DaveShack said:
Can anyone say "second runoff"? :crazyeye:
Or someone flip a coin?

ahh more confusion... :p

Top Bottom