National Science Department- Term 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll accept your request Cyc ;) :)

Curu: I don't know. I believe we do have it through. I'll have to check, but it will be awhile before I can.

~Strider~

I've checked and the answer is no we most certainly have not. We were expecting to obtain it through the civilization advance granted to scientific civilizations, however we obtained the secret of fission instead. As such we'll have to add it before space flight or any other advance requiring it as a prerequisite.

rocketry was added to the queue.

Also Thanks for finding it out Curu.

Today why reading the news paper at my mansion in pherris(the science leader lives in pherris yet it's the military capital of are nation) I came across the following headline:

Important!!! NSD's Secret Plan!!

As you might know the NSD or National Science Department who's headquarters located in pherris the military capital of are nation. We found out the NSD's current leader, Strider is planning to start a ISR program after the war is over. This program will contain asking for a (unknown) amount of money to rush scientific improvements. How the NSD is going to do this is still not known, but this could spring us forward in the current lead we have over the world.

Yes, this is true. More infomation will be released at a later date.

I'd ask you to vote in this Council Vote, Strider, but you have already beat me too it. ;)

Was posting the citizen honors ;)

Is my Deputy and Chat rep still here?

There is a Council Vote in session for the appointed posistions of BCLG and Stuck_As_A_Mac for provincial governorship.

Can you remind me why we should get Recycling? Who needs it? I'd kinda like to see superconductor or Synthetic Fibres sooner.

Were getting recycling, because of nuclear power.

I'm confused. What is the correlation between recycling and nuclear power? I thought all recycling did was grant us recycling stations that reduce pollution from buildings (which is the secondary pollution factor to population).

Strider, I'ev been gone for ages if you'd care to read Culture once in a while. I know not much in there but I did clearly state I was elaving for a week.

Culture Department is going to (and will if I'm elected for the next term in the ancient ages, if you'd be os kind as to rush to libraries for me) will completely support this scientific rushing thing. Let us move forward to a wonderous time.

chiefpaco, reCYCling is a must have. There's a signifigant reduction in pollution with the new centers. Phoenatica needs to lead the way as far as keeping our planet clean.

I still see Recycling as very non-essential. Pollution from population is by far the bigger factor in the pollution equation, especially since we have hydro plants. Plus we have workers and we have no urgency to clean up population. SS parts are all we need.

However, if it extends the life of this game, let it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom