[MOD] Natural Wonders Expanded

Another good natural wonder would definitely be Bryce Canyon. That place is just so awesome to me.

Sounds good to me. Added to my list. I am currently trying to finish going through the XML. If all goes well then the longest process will be the models and textures. My checklist will streamline the rest of the process, as well as the Cheat Sheets.

I found the original thread. Did not think to look for it for some reason. I think I understand a bit more now. I'm gonna add Zion as well TB since ya wanted it in that thread. I have some questions and want to standardize a couple things but I'll wait till I finish. May be done in a few days or two weeks, with first version of the Mod mod as time allows...

I found the original thread. Did not think to look for it for some reason. I think I understand a bit more now. I'm gonna add Zion as well TB since ya wanted it in that thread. I have some questions and want to standardize a couple things but I'll wait till I finish. May be done in a few days or two weeks, with first version of the Mod mod as time allows...
Yeah Zion is pretty stunning too...

Updated info. Slowly working on them again. Also looking into an OOS issue of mine as I'd rather just fix it myself at this point. OOS seems to be caused by an AI player (and only that specific AI player in a game. Which one it is is random.). The AI players gold is different for both me and my bro. Guaranteed to break all our multiplayer games. Oh well. Raxo also threw me for a loop when the module was merged into the core lol. Not a big deal tho.

I also put my streaming info up if anyone wants to watch me play C2C. votumthetortoise on twitch. I am doing a complete playthrough, on a lower difficulty so I guarantee this, so I can get more of an idea of what I want to do with the mod mod. Plus it's also to have fun and enjoy. I am using Pitt's map.

Updated info. Slowly working on them again. Also looking into an OOS issue of mine as I'd rather just fix it myself at this point.

Are you playing with Events or Revolutions? You need to disable both if playing multiplayer

Top Bottom